- Integrates and customizes offerings and solutions across products, sectors and markets to help our clients meet their strategic, financial and objectives
- Provides leading ratings advisory, capital structure, M&A structuring, equity, and credit-linked market solutions to clients.
- Researches and authors a number of well-received reports on capital structure, market and industry-specific issues
Capital Market Activities
- Easing clients access to the public markets for equity and equity-linked capital.
- Issues hybrid securities such as convertible bonds and structures complex equity derivative transactions
Our Fund Management Department clients include corporations, private firms, non-profit organizations, entrepreneurs and wealthy individuals. Our professionals take the long view of clients’ needs and assess the best ways for them to execute their strategies. We Provide
- Professionally customized portfolio management for institutional and individual investors.
- In- depth research on Sri Lankan Equity and Fixed Income Securities
- Advises, structures and executes a range of equity offerings for major corporations and individual investors
- Preparing Customized Investment plans in order to achieve desirable outcomes
Our Fund Management team is made up of experts in their respective fields. Every step needs to be meticulously planned and perfectly executed. Since our industry moves fast, adaptability and the willingness to learn are two qualities we seek.
Depending upon your background, interest and qualifications, you will typically join us in Capital Market, Corporate Restructuring or Fund Management. No matter what team you join, you can expect exposure to senior clients and major deals from very early in your career.